Fixed Issues in this Release
- [VR]: If the GPU is connected to a 4K UHD TV, the system may freeze when launching a VR game. 
- [RTX 20 series][GTX 16/10 series][HDMI]: 4K @ 120Hz display mode is not available from display settings. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [Nvidia Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. 
- This issue will be resolved in the next NVIDIA driver release.
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode. 
- If you experiencing flickering issues, reboot the system.
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Display may flicker or lose signal when launching a game on an adaptive-sync VRR monitor in multi-monitor configuration when sharing the same display mode